- 6 tsp chia seeds ( soaked in ¾ cup water)
- ½ tsp coconut extract
- ¾ cup maple syrup
- 1/16 tsp salt
- 4 Tbsp almond flour
- 8 oz bag unsweetened shredded coconut
- Use dairy + gluten free chocolate chips!
- Or make chocolate using cacao butter + maple syrup!
- Mix dried ingredients with chia gel along with maple syrup if the consistency is a bit dry feel free to add some coconut oil.
- Mold into macaroon shapes onto oiled pan!
- Pre-heat oven at 350 and bake for 10-15 min until golden brown
- Cool macaroons, then melted your choice of chocolate and dip macrons, and lay on stick free sheet.
- Pop into fridge for 5-10 min until chocolate hardens, and enjoy!!! :)