Makes 8 Cupcakes:
- 1 1/2 cups unsweetened coconut
- 1/2 Cup almond flour
- 2 teaspoons coconut flour
- 3/4 teaspoon baking powder
- pinch of himalyan sea salt
- 3 large eggs, (optional or use egg replacer)
- 1/3 cup coconut sugar
- 1/3 cup full-fat coconut milk
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 Cup of full-fat coconut milk
- coconut sugar or honey, optional
- 1/3 cup toasted coconut
- Preheat the oven to 350°F . Line 8 muffin cups with liners.
- Fill the cupcake liners so that they're almost full and bake for 20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean.
- Remove from the oven, let the cupcakes cool for 2 minutes in the tins, and then turn the cupcakes out onto a wire rack to cool completely before frosting.
- Whip the coconut cream top off cupcakes, and enjoy!