I love me some brownies, especially when there is Matcha in it! These are a easy crowd pleasure, you don't even need to tell people their made with healthy ingredients. Let the yumminess do all the talking.
- 4 Tbsp coconut milk
- 1 cup brown rice flour
- 1 cup almond flour
- 2 Tbsp arrowroot powder or corn starch
- ¼ tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp pink himalayan salt
- 2 tablespoon of Neocell collagen
- ¼ c cocoa powder
- 1–2 Tbsp matcha powder (plus more for dusting)
- ¼ tsp cinnamon
- ¼ tsp nutmeg
- ½ c applesauce
- ½ c coconut sugar or brown sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- ⅓ cup coconut oil
- ¼ c unsweetened almond milk
- 4 oz dairy free chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Lightly spray an 8×8 inch square pan
- In a large bowl combine dried & wet ingredients:
- Whisk and add the melted chocolate. Mix until combined. Pour wet ingredients into the dry and whisk until combined. Pour into the pan.
- Bake for 40–50 mins.
- Remove from oven and let cool on a wire rack. Invert carefully and sprinkle with matcha powder