Paleo Donuts Baked Recipe
• 1 cup almond flour
• 1/3 cup Monkfruit Sugar
• 2 tsp baking powder
• 1 tsp cinnamon
• 1/8 tsp sea salt
• ¼ cup melted butter
• ¼ cup unsweetened almond milk
• 2 scoops of Collagen
• 2 large Egg
• ½ tsp vanilla extract
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (177 degrees C). Grease a donut pan well.
2. In a large bowl, stir together the almond flour, monkfruit, collagen, baking powder, cinnamon, and sea salt.
3. In a small bowl, whisk together the melted butter, almond milk, egg, and vanilla extract. Whisk the wet mixture into the dry mixture.
4. Transfer the batter evenly into the donut cavities, filling them 3/4 of the way. Bake for about 23- 25 mins , until dark golden brown. Cool until donuts are easy to remove from the pan.
5. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, stir together the frosting for the coating save dried rose petals for the topping.
• 3 cups organic monkfruit sugar
• 1/2 cup pasture butter
• 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
• 2-3 tablespoons organic almond milk
• 1 Cup of freeze dried strawberries
• 2 scoops of collagen
1. Add freeze dried strawberries to a high-powered blender or food processor. Pulse until strawberries are a fine powder.
2. Place a fine mesh strainer over a medium mixing bowl. Pour powdered strawberries through the strainer to remove most of the seeds or any small chunks that didn't break up. Set aside.
3. In a large mixing bowl, with a hand-held mixer, cream butter, honey, vanilla and arrowroot powder & collagen peptides on low speed until everything combines. Increase speed to medium-high and whip until it begins to turn a lighter white color, about 1 minute.
4. Stop mixer, scrape down sides if needed and add strawberry powdered mixture. Mix until fully combined.
5. Use to frost COOLED cakes.