CHOCOLATE AVOCADO MOUSSE
It may not be Valentine's Day anymore but that doesn't mean we can't continue indulging on chocolate! The only difference is that this chocolate mousse is made with avocados and Medjool dates so you can satisfy your cravings without all that guilt!
- 3 Ripe Avocados, peeled and pitted
- 5-6 Medjool Dates, pitted
- 3 Tbsp of Raw Cacao Powder
- 1 Tbsp of Maple Syrup or Coconut Nectar (Low Glycemic)
- 1 Juice of Whole Orange
- 1 Tsp of Vanilla Extract
- Pinch of Pink Himalayan Salt
- Pinch of Cinnamon
- 1/4 Cup of Gluten-Free Granola (optional) or Top with Orange Zest
In a food processor, blend all ingredients until there is a smooth texture. Spoon into a bowl and enjoy immediately or chill in fridge for about 10 minutes. Top with granola if desired.