REFRESHING, GLUTEN-FREE VEGGIE TOPPED TOAST
If you're looking for a snack that is equal parts delicious as it is simple to make, I've got you covered! This gluten-free snack is light, refreshing, and perfect for anyone who is craving something fresh but with a tight schedule.
- 2 Slices of Gluten-Free Bread
- 1/2 Cup of Your Favorite Marinara Sauce
- 1/2 Cup of Fresh Salad Mix (Carrots, Romaine, etc.)
- 3/4 Cup of Cucumber
- 3/4 Cup of Cherry Tomatoes
- 3/4 Cup of Organic Non-GMO Corn
- 2 Tbsp of Olive Oil
- 1 Tbsp of Red Wine Vinaigrette
- Handful of Favorite Nuts
- Salt & Pepper to Taste
Divide each slice of bread into 4 pieces. Spread marinara sauce evenly on bread. Mix salad, cucumber and tomatoes in a bowl with olive oil, red wine vinaigrette, salt and pepper. Top pieces of bread with veggie mix. Sprinkle corn and add a extra dollop of marinara sauce. Add nuts on top for a crunch! Enjoy the toast cold or warm in the oven at 275° for 5 minutes.