Perfect way to fuel your brain first thing in the morning with healthy fats, antioxidants, fiber and protein.
• 1 Cup Unsweetened Coconut Milk
• 1 Cup Frozen Banana
• 1 ½ Cups Frozen Coconut Chunks
• 1 Scoop Collagen Peptides Powder
• 1 Tbsp Frozen Wild Blueberries
• 2 Tsp Melted Coconut Oil
• 1 Tsp Butterfly Blue Tea Powder
• 2 Tbsp Full Fat Coconut Yogurt
• 2-3 Ice Cubes
• 5 Drops of Liquid Stevia
• Optional Toppings: Blueberries, Blackberries, Raspberries, Kiwi, Shredded Coconut, Granola, Seeds, and Almonds.
1. Pour the coconut milk into the blender.
2. Add other ingredients to the blender one by one, blending periodically to combine.
3. Add the ice cubes and blend until completely smooth.
4. Pour the smoothie into a bowl and add your desired toppings. Have fun with it!
What is Butterfly Blue Pea Tea?
Butterfly Pea Tea from Dad’s Organic Farm butterfly pea is highly valued in Ayurvedic medicine and “has been used for centuries as a memory enhancer, nootropic, antistress, anxiolytic, antidepressant, anticonvulsant, tranquilizing and sedative agent.” Add lemon juice and the color turns pink so delicious and soothing, you may serve iced or warm, naturally caffeine free. The flower is dried and grounded into a fine powder perfect for baking or smoothies.