You can have your chocolate mousse and eat it too! This one is for all you chocolate lovers! Don't tell anyone you used Avocados until after they tried it! I know it sounds weird, but trust me on this one. Everyone will all be blown away! With healthy fats and amazing source of magnesium, this one is a winner. Perfect for valentines day, make this for your loved ones!
INGREDIENTS: (For 2-3 Servings)
- 2 Ripe Avocados pitted and shelled
- 3-4 Pitted Medjool Dates
- 1 Tsp of Vanilla Extract
- Pinch of cinnamon powder
- 3 Tablespoon of Cacao Powder
- 1 Tsp of Stevia or Honey (Optional)
- Fresh Berries & Cacao Nibs to Top
- Pitt Ripe Avocados and Scoop Out of Shell, Pitt Date, Add into Food Processor or Blender.
- Blend, scoop into a ziplock bag, cut and serve into clear glass for presentation. Add berries and cacao nibs.
- Serve & ENJOY!