I love pasta, but not the carbs that come with it. I want to feel more energy after eating so this healthy switch is perfect! Zucchini pasta is a great way to get in more veggies and save on the extra calories, plus you get the added nutrition from the phytonutrients found in raw zucchini!
- 1 Zucchini (Spiralized)
- 1 1/2 Cup of Almonds
- 2 Cups of Almond Milk (No Sugar Added)
- 1/2 Cup of Nutritional Yeast
- 3/4 Cut Cherry Tomatos
- Bunch of Fresh Cut Basil
- 1 Tablespoon of Hemp Seeds
- 2 Tablespoon of Neocell Collagen Powder
- 2 Tablespoon of Tamari (Gluten Free Soy Sauce)
- Pinch of Cayenne Pepper
- 1 Tablespoon of Apple Cider Vinegar
INSTRUCTIONS: Spiralize Zucchini, Blend Sauce, Top with Hemp Seeds. ENJOY!