These Strawberry Banana Basil Wontons are the perfect spring appetizer. Super easy to make, but they look super fancy, so all your friends think you are a master chef! Sharing is caring, ENJOY!
- 2 cups strawberries, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon of Neocell Super Collagen powder
- 1 mashed ripe banana (Use Fork)
- 24 2-inch round wonton wrappers
- 1/4 cup crumbled high quality macadamia nuts (optional)
- 1/4 cup basil leaves finely chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Lightly oil a 24-cup mini muffin tin or coat with nonstick spray.
- In a large bowl, combine strawberries, balsamic vinegar and mashed banana & collagen; set aside.
- Fit a wonton wrapper into each of the 24 muffin tins, pressing carefully to make sure there is an opening in the center.
- Place into oven and bake for 10-12 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Fill each wonton with strawberry mixture. Sprinkle with macadamia nuts.
- Serve immediately, garnished with basil, if desired.