My Orange Zevia Cauliflower Poppers Make for a Perfect Summer Time Appetizer! So Delicious, Easy, and Nutritious! Using Zevia Orange Soda which is Non-GMO Verified, With No Artificial Sweeteners or Coloring sweetened with Natural Stevia. They are super crispy, and a delicious Party In Your Mouth!
- 1 Whole Cauliflower ( Cut Into Florets)
- 1 quart grapeseel oil, or as needed
- 1 1/3 cups all-purpose flour (gluten free)
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon himalayan sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder, thyme, rosemary
- pinch of chilli peppers (optional)
- 3/4 Cup of Zevia Orange Soda
- 1/4 Cup of Zevia Tonic Water
- 2 egg yolk beaten or egg replacer
- Heat 1 quart grapeseed oil in a deep-fryer or large saucepan to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Combine flour, dried ingredients, parsley, salt, garlic powder, and cayenne pepper in a large bowl.
- Whisk Zevia orange soda, egg yolk l in a small bowl.
- Dip cauliflower into egg batter then dried ingredients until fully coated
- Deep fry small batches of battered cauliflower in the hot oil until golden brown, 3 to 5 minutes. Drain on a paper towel-lined oven-proof plate. Keep warm in the preheated oven.