Sriracha Tuna Tartare Served on Brown Rice Crisps :) These Make the Perfect Summer Appetizer <3 You can also substitute Tuna with Grapefruit if you Like!
- 8 oz Sushi Grade Ahi Tuna (Finely Chopped) or Substitute Pink Grapefruit
- 2 tsps Toasted Sesame Oil
- 2 tsp Fresh Lime Juice or Rice Wine Vinegar (Optional)
- 1 Persian Cucumber Diced
- 1 tsp Sriracha Mayo (Dairy Free) I used Hampton Creek
- 2 tbsp Green Onions & Cilantro, chopped
- 1 ripe, Ripe Hass Avocado, Cubed
- 1 tsp Black Sesame Seeds
- Pinch of Pink Himalayan Sea Salt and Cayenne Pepper
- Served on Brown Rice Crisps Topped with Pickled Ginger (Optional)
Combine sesame oil, rice wine, lime juice, soy sauce and Sriracha Maya. Pour over tuna and mix. Add green onions and gently combine tuna with diced avocado, refrigerate until ready to serve on brown rice crisps, top with pickled ginger and sesame seeds.