I LOVE fried rice! but sometimes I feel so heavy after eating it! So this time I switched out the white rice for cauliflower rice! This was super yummy!!! definitely recommend trying this!
- 2 Cups of Cauliflower Rice
- 1/2 Cup of Non-Gmo Corn, Edamame
- 1/2 Cup of Shitake Mushrooms Diced
- 1/2 Cup of Diced Bell Peppers, Onions
- 1 Clove of Diced Garlic
- 3 Tsp of Soy Sauce or Liquid Aminos (Reduced Sodium)
- 1 Tsp of Olive Oil or Coconut Oil
- Handful of Basil Julienned
- Pink Himalayan Sea Salt
- 1/2 Tablespoon of White Vinegar
- Topped with Crushed Almonds
Stir Fry and Eat! Save Basil and Almonds to Top at the End!
If you want to know how to make the cauliflower rice check video below