WoHOOO Today is NATIONAL PANCAKE DAY! I'm not sure who created this day, but we are not complaining! I grew up eating pancakes, and always reminds me of HAPPY TIMES. Here is my chocolate coconut paleo pancakes that I know you will just LOVE. ENJOY
- 1/2 cup of almond meal
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1 cup of coconut fat (full fat)
- 1/2 cup of almond milk
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- pinch of cinnamon powder
- 1 Tablespoon raw cacao powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pink himalayan sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda
- 1 Tablespoon of Dairy Free Chocolate Chips ( optional)
- 1 Tablespoon of coconut oil to grease the pan
- 2 Tsp of date crystals or coconut sugar (optional)
Place all the ingredients in a blender and mix until smooth.
Place 1/2 teaspoon of coconut oil in the pan to grease the pan.
Use a spoon to help pour out a 4" round. Shake the pan lightly to thin the batter in the pan.
Cook on one side for roughly 3 - 4 minutes and flip when the edges turn dark brown.
Top with Fruit & Coconut Yogurt & Enjoy.