Anytime I have cravings for sweet, this is my go to. It's healthy and it's guilt free. Make a bunch and keep them in your fridge when you are craving something sweet.
- 1 ½ cups unsweetened coconut flakes
- ¼ cup coconut oil, solid or melted
- pinch of cinnamon
- 1 tsp of vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons pure maple syrup or coconut nectar
Chocolate Dip Layer
- ½ cup dairy free chocolate chips
- 1 Tablespoon of Neocell Super Collagen Powder
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil
Add Your Choice of Nuts & Drizzle More Chocolate on Top
- Line an 8.5x4.5 inch loaf pan with parchment paper or wax paper.
- Add coconut flakes, coconut oil and maple syrup. Add cinnamon, vanilla extract
- Spread coconut mixture into the prepared loaf pan.
- Make the Chocolate Dip Layer: Use the double boiler method, melt chocolate add coconut oil
- Pour melted chocolate over, topped with almonds and drizzle more chocolate.
- Freeze for 15-20 minutes until harden, take out 5 min before serving!
Photography By: RebeccaPimm.com
Art Direction: AimieV.com