Two things I love the most Chocolate & Avocados, put them together you have the most amazing chocolate avocado mousse. But hear me out, there are some secret ingredients! Check out this simple yummy recipe. My friends Sheri & Nancy from The Pillar Life come play in the kitchen with me! Learn how they started the Podcast and their top pillars for living the best life ever.
- 2 large ripe avocados, peeled and stoned
- 3–4 tbsp runny honey, to taste
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 50g raw cacao powder
- splash of orange juice
- pinch of cinnamon
- 3-4 pitted meedjol dates
- 2 tablespoon of your favorite granola & coconut shreds
- top with one raspberry for presentation
- Put the avocados into a food processor and blend until smooth.
- Add 3 tablespoons of the honey with the vanilla and cacao powder and blend again until completely combined. Taste and add more honey if necessary.
- Spoon the mousse into 8 shot or sweet wine glasses and put them into the fridge for an hour before serving.