You can have your chocolate mousse and eat it too! Fantastic source of Vitamin E and skin boosting nutrients.With healthy fats and amazing source of magnesium, this one is a winner. Perfect as a healthy dessert.
Avocado Chocolate Mousse
- 2 very ripe avocados
- 4 T cacao powder or coco powder
- 3-4 T pure maple syrup or honey
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1-2 T freshly squeezed orange juice
- 1 tsp orange zest
- Dash of pink salt
- top with caco nibs and coconut and raspberry
- Combine all ingredients into a food processor.
- Process until very smooth and mousse like. Add more sweetener or orange juice to taste.
- Chill for at least 20 minutes before serving.
- Serve garnished with an orange slice or chocolate shavings. Enjoy!
- Fresh Berries & Cacao Nibs to Top