It's that time of the year where we all LOVE to indulge in sweets. Why go for the artificial candies when you can make something just as nutritious and tasty! Here are some delicious & fun to make superfood candied apples. Dairy free & made with date paste. PURE GENIUS!
- Date Paste
- 1 Tablespoon of Coconut Oil
- 1 Teaspoon of Vanilla Extract
- Handful of Goji Berries, Cacao Nibs, Peanuts, Coconut Flakes
- Soak dates in liquid overnight or for several hours until much of the liquid is absorbed. In food processor fitted with the “S” blade, process dates and liquid until completely smooth. Store date paste in the refrigerator.
- Place apple upside down on a flat surface and push stick into the center. Roll the apple in date paste, using your hands, if necessary, to get it to stick over the entire surface of the apple. Roll in your favorite topping such as nuts, cacao nibs, unsweetened defatted coconut or Goji berries or a combination. Chill well before serving.