Brussels Sprouts by Charles Chen
YAY! Brussels Sprouts are in season! This is one of my favorite vegetables to eat, some don't prefer it but that's only because they never had it like this! Cook your next batch of brussels this way, and you will have die heart fans following you around for some more. With the sweet chewy texture of pitted dates, and the citrus note from balsamic vinegar this is a absolute MUST TRY!
- 1 1/2 Cup Brussels Sprouts (Cut in Half & Ends Cut Off)
- 3 Tablespoon of Olive Oil
- 1 Tablespoon of Balsamic Vinegar
- Salt & Pepper to Taste
- 3-4 Chopped and pitted Dates
- 1 Clove Chopped Garlic (Optional)
- 2 Twigs of Rosemary & Thyme
- 2 Tablespoon of Coconut Flakes (Large)
- Prep and cut brussels sprouts
- Heat skillet on medium heat, add in olive oil and brussels sprouts, herbs, spices except on the coconut flakes.
- Stir-fry for 5-7mins until nice color, add in coconut flakes last.
- Serve and ENJOY!