2 pieces mushroom
½ cup reduced-sodium soy sauce
1 Tbsp. mirin
1 carton of low sodium vegetable broth
Pork and Stock
1½ lb. boneless pork shoulder (optional)
pink himalayan sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
2 Tbsp. vegetable oil
2 scallions, chopped
1 head of garlic, minced
1 1” piece ginger, minced
Ramen and Garnishes
1 large eggs
6 5-oz. packages wavy ramen noodles
½ cup mung bean sprouts
1/2 cup of purple cabbage and broccoli carrot slaw
6 scallions, thinly sliced
2 Tablespoon of kimchee
Toasted sesame oil, for garnish
- Start with oil in pot and add in ginger, garlic, and scallion stock. Add in vegetable broth, and add in mushroom with mirin, and soy sauce. Let it cook on medium and allow flavors to cook out.
- Sear thin pork meat with salt and pepper until nice and golden, optional you can put into a foil wrap and allow it to finish cooking on low heat in oven until noodles and broth are both ready.
- Now onto the garnishes, saute all your veggies with vegetable oil, garlic and salt and pepper. Once cool place on side until plating.
- In a separate pot cook ramen noodles until ready. Usually 3-4mins
- Now put everything together, top with your favorite garnishes, and enjoy!