Mom came to surprise me in LA for 4th of July weekend! I was so happy to see her, of course we filmed a recipe video together in the kitchen because you all loved her so much last time. My mom Lina decided to share a childhood favorite recipe! These are Taiwanese rice noodles with veggies. Super simple & tasty
- 2 Cups of Rice Noodles
- 1/8 Cup of Zucchini Julienned
- 1/8 Cup of Sweet Potato or Carrots
- 1/8 Cup of Onions Diced
- 1 Clove of Garlic
- 2 Scrambled Eggs
- 1/2 cup of Teaforia Oolong Tea
- 1/8 Cup of Asian Mushroom Julienned
- 2 Tablespoon of Reduced Soy Sauce
- 3 Tablespoon of Black Vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon of Coconut Oil
- 1 Tablespoon of Chili Oil with Pickled Radish Optional
- 1 Tsp of Black Pepper
- First cook rice noodles in hot water for 7 mins and drain and cool on side
- Cook scramble eggs and leave on side to cool, and julienne.
- Soak dried mushrooms in warm water until soft
- Add coconut oil on high heat, put in onions and garlic, then add in mushrooms, potato, zucchini, add in rest of sauces and pepper. Stir in rice noodles, and add in mushroom broth.
- Plate, top off with eggs, and add favorite toppings such as sesame seeds, or green onions.