I am a big advocate of juicing! I believe the health benefits to adding juice to our daily routine. If you don't like the mess of juicing check out Juicero! Here is my juice pulp burger recipe I came up with, I wanted to find a way to turn all these delicious pulp into recipes. As you know juicing can get costly, but the juice pulp are filled with fiber and minerals. Here is a delicious recipe you can try out!
Ingredients (8-10 burgers)
- Juicero Root Renewal Pulp
- 1 cup cooked lentils
- 1 onion
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1/2 cup almond meal
- 1/4 cup flaxseed
- 1/4 cup basil
- 1 1/2 cups diced mushrooms (any variety)
- 1 Tbs. liquid aminos or coconut aminos
- 1 Tbs. olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tsp italian season
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Add cooked lentils, In a food processor, combine the almonds and flax seeds and pulse until the mixture forms a texture of breadcrumbs.
- Roughly chop the onions and squeeze the garlic in a press. Add both to the sunflower crumb mixture along with cilantro and pulse until incorporated.
- Add the mushrooms and pulse a few more times.
- In a large mixing bowl combine the mixture from the food processor and add the beet and carrot pulp, liquid aminos, olive oil, cooked lentils and salt and pepper to your taste. *Since your mixture is all cooked veggies, give it a try and adjust for seasoning.
- Shape each patty into a small ball and the squeeze down.