Growing up I used to eat Krispy Cream donuts but I have since found a healthy switch, these are my paleo donuts that taste sooooo YUMMY! Can't wait for you to try! Make sure to subscribe and leave a comment on what you want me to make next!
- 1 cup coconut sugar
- 1/2 cup cacao powder
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1/3 cup coconutl oil melted
- 1/4 cup coconut milk
- 6 large organic eggs
- 2 tablespoons collagen powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon pink salt
- 1/2 cup coconut butter or almond butter
- 1 tablespoon coconut nectar
- 1 tablespoon earth balance
- 1-2 teaspoons beet juice or dragon fruit
- Preheat oven to 350F. Generously grease a donut pan with the melted coconut oil.
Prepare the paleo mix.
Fill the donut pan with brownie batter. Cook on 350F for about 15 minutes (or until cooked).
Prepare the coconut frosting.
Once the donuts have cooled, pour the glaze over them and then top with your favorite toppings. I used freeze dried raspberries, cacao nibs, hemp seeds, and coconut.