Almond Butter Rice Crispy Treats
Perfect gilt Free snack! Makes 12 squares Bake for 10-15 minutes
- 1/2 cup brown rice syrup
- 1/2 cup almond butter
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon pure maple syrup/ coconut nectar
- 1/4 teaspoon fine sea salt, or to taste
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 3 1/2 cups gluten-free brown rice crisp cereal
- 1/3 cup coconut flakes
- handful of Crispy Green Mangos
- add favorite trail mix (almonds,
- Prepare an 8 inch by 8 inch square pan, by lining it with 2 pieces of parchment paper, one going each way.
- In a large pot over low-medium heat, add the brown rice syrup, almond butter, butter, maple syrup, and salt. Stir well until super smooth and heated through. Remove from heat and stir in vanilla extract.
- Stir in the rice crisp cereal until thoroughly combined.
- Scoop into pan and spread out evenly. Press down with lightly wet fingers or roll flat with pastry roller. Place in oven at 250 to set for 5 minutes
- Remove the pan from oven and top with Crispy Green mangos. Sprinkle with coconut and slice into squares. Enjoy