I have been really into baking everything, as it releases so much yummy flavors. Not to mention it is so easy to adapt into a productive lifestyle. I just love the idea of all in one dishes. I bake the butternut squash in first, then add the wild salmon last 7 minutes before finishing.
- 1 piece of Wild Salmon
- 1 Cup of Butternut Squash diced
- Handful of Fresh Basil
- 3 Tablespoon of Chopped Onions & Cucumber
- 3/4 Cup of Seasonal Wild Mushrooms
- 2 Tsp of Herb de Provence
- Pinch of Cayenne Pepper & Pink Salt
- Dash of Black Pepper
- 1 Whole Lemon Cut Into Half ( Use Juice Add In Lemon for Flavor)
- Add Favorite Gluten Free Glaze
Bake at 450, for 15-20 Minutes. Add in Butternut Squash then add in Salmon last 7 minutes.