- 1 1/2 lbs. ground organic chicken
- 1 organic egg
- 1/4 cup almond meal or gluten free bread crumbs
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- pinch of black pepper & pink salt
- 1 tablespoon reduced soy sauce or liquid aminos
- 1 tablespoon of gochujang ( optional)
- coconut oil
- handful of chopped green onions ( save some for garnish)
- sesame for garnish
- In a bowl, combine chicken with egg, almond meal/bread crumbs, garlic, and rest of seasoning
- form the meatballs with your hands (to avoid stickiness, rub your hands with coconut oil).
- Melt some coconut oil over high-heat non stick skillet.
- Brown the meatballs in batches on all sides, 5 to 7 minutes per side.
- Serve on plate, garnish with green onions, sesame seeds, and sriracha for extra kick, ENJOY