Served my Zuma Valley Coconut Ceviche last night and everyone went nuts!!! We ran out so quickly!! thank you for everyone who came to support Wellness In The Schools Charity Gala. I got to meet some of my favorite chefs, and so grateful to be able to help our future generation!
- 2 cups Zuma Valley Tender Young Coconut Meat (thawed)
- 1/2 red bell pepper
- 1/2 heirloom tomato
- 1/2 cup salsa (optional)
- 1/2 jalapeño
- 1/2 cup cilantro
- 3 limes
- 1 tsp of cumin
- 1 tablespoon of liquid aminos
- 1 tsp of coriander
- 1/4 tsp pink sea salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 bag Tortilla chips
- 1 tablespoon of black sesame seeds
- top with sprouts and sriracha mayo dairy free
- Thaw Zuma Valley Tender Young Coconut Meat.
- Dice 2 cups of coconut meat and add to a large bowl.
- Finely dice bell pepper, tomato, cilantro, and jalapeño (add the seeds if like it spicy!) - Add to the coconut in the bowl and add the salsa. If you do not have salsa on hand, feel free to add more tomato!
- Squeeze limes over the ceviche mixture, add salt, pepper, and chili powder.
- Let sit for about 30 minutes to allow all the flavors to blend together.
- Serve with tortilla chips and enjoy!
- Another great addition to this recipe would be a finely diced cucumber! Make sure to skin the cucumber before chopping to add some additional crunch to this recipe.